Vocational Rehabilitation

Students and Veterans qualified for Vocational Rehabilitation should bring a copy of the following documents:

  • An updated, authorized Form 1905, Authorization or Certification into Rehabilitation. (Please inquire with your case manager if you have not received a form, as one may be mailed to MCC, Great Path, MS #8, Manchester, CT 06040, faxed to this office at 860-512-3371, or emailed to one of the School Certifying Officials).
  • A completed Curriculum Check from an advisor in Advising and Counseling Services after informing him or her that you are Chapter 31, and have a declared major.  Only courses required for your major can be certified.

To make the process quicker we suggest that you submit all of your information and requirements at the same time. This will avoid the possibility of any delays in processing your information.

If you have any questions in regards to your file, you may request an appointment with the Veterans Services staff. Please set aside 20-30 minutes for your appointment.

Please note:  If you are eligible to receive CT Tuition Waiver, the VA requires that the college first apply the waiver to your tuition (general fund courses only) and then certify you for the remaining balance of college fees only.  In order to prove you are eligible for the CT Tuition Waiver, we must have a copy (member 4) of your DD-214.