The ETDL department provides several services for students. Students may use the Open Computer Labs to work on assignments on computers. ETDL also provides student documentation on using various online systems such as Blackboard Learn. In addition, the department provides information for students who are interested in taking online learning courses.
- Schedules, rules, and location of labs.
- Get help with Blackboard Learn.
- Find out about free online tutoring through the College and CTDLC.
- Information for new online students
- Online and hybrid distance learning courses at MCC.
Several students are employed each semester as Open Computer Lab Monitors; interested students should contact Debbie Herman at 860-512-2872.