Do you have a research assignment and don’t know where to begin? We offer help on the following topics:
- Developing a search strategy (choosing relevant keywords, etc.)
- Help locating specific sources (books, articles, etc.) for a paper, presentation or project
- Using library research databases and catalogs
- Citing sources properly in MLA, APA and other formats
Develop your technology skills!
We offer help on the following topics:
- Email/Internet basics
- Basic computer help or equipment set up
- Blackboard introduction
- Microsoft Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Google suite of apps (Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Cloud storage (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Tablets and e-readers
- Document/file conversion and scanning
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Usernames and passwords to access the accounts you need help with.
- Your device, if you need help with it.
Things We Can’t Do
- Fix broken equipment
- Reset NetIDs (visit the Support Center for more information)
- Complete assignments
- Come to your house and set up equipment or troubleshoot