All requests must be made at least one week in advance and are only for on-ground test accommodations.
- Log in with your NetID and password to access Accommodate and to get acquainted with the system. Click on the Student link to begin.
- Once logged in, you will be brought to the Student Accommodate portal. Select “Test Accommodation.” This is where you request your test accommodations.
- Select the “New Exam Accommodation Request” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Course select box under the Alternative Testing Rooms heading and choose which course you need to arrange a test.
- Once you’ve selected the course, the page will automatically load dates and times that correlate to your course. Note: The default time is the time your class begins. Please select one of the dates offered and click on SSC Testing. If you need to complete the exam at an alternative time, you will have an opportunity to write a comment with your preferred date and time in the Confirm Exam Booking window, which can be seen in Step 7.
- A window will open for you to “Confirm Exam Booking.” You need to complete open data fields and go to the bottom of the window to submit.
- Enter any special comments and submit the test request.
- Notice that this is the page you’ll see if your course is strictly online or has not yet begun. A message that says “No open booking slots found” will be present on the page.
- Check your MCC email for a confirmation of the test accommodation request. Send a friendly email reminder to your professor that you plan to complete the test in the Testing Center, which is located in SSC Lowe Building, 1st Floor.