Accommodate, our new recordkeeping and communication platform, will provide you with a dashboard of information on your registered classes, approved accommodations and more. It also allows you to make semester accommodation letter requests. Please log in with your NetID and password to access Accommodate and to get acquainted with the system. Feel free to contact the Disability Services office to get individual instructions on using the system.
Accommodation Letter Request Instructions
- Log in with your NetID and password to access Accommodate and to get acquainted with the system. Click on the Student link to begin.
Once logged in, you will be brought to the Student Accommodate portal.
- Click the “Accommodation” tab on the left side of the page or move your keyboard focus to it. A drop-down menu will be launched.
- Select “Semester Request”. This is where you request your accommodation letters.
- From the “Semester” select menu: choose and select the semester for which you are requesting letters.
- Select the “Add New” button
- From the drop-down menu: Choose and click the semester again for which you are requesting letters.
- Click the “Submit for All Accommodations” or “Review the Renewal” button.
- If you chose to “Review the Renewal”, select which accommodations go to which professors. Include any other relevant notes, and click the “Submit” button when your request is complete.