Whether you’re under the weather, anxious or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Providers are available to offer medical and mental health support via phone or secure video visits. Check out the FAQs below to learn more:
What is TimelyCare?
TimelyCare is a virtual health and well-being platform available 24/7 for Connecticut State Community Colleges students.
Who can use TimelyCare?
All Connecticut Community College Students.
How do I log in?
Go to TimelyCare MD or download the TimelyCare app to access care. Login using your Student Email.
How much does a visit cost?
There is no cost to enrolled Connecticut State Community Colleges students.
I already have insurance. How does TimelyCare benefit me?
With TimelyCare, you will have free, 24/7 access to providers from anywhere in the United States, regardless of your insurance status. So, you’ll never have to spend time or money looking for care, whether you’re on or off campus.
Can I get a prescription?
Yes, if the provider deems it clinically appropriate.
What can I be treated for?
TimelyCare’s providers can offer support for a wide range of common concerns, and after talking to you, will decide on the best course of treatment.
What services are available?
- MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu, and allergies.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that works best for you. (12 visits per year)
- Health Coaching: Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors for nutrition, sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the Explore page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content.
- Basic Needs Support: Access to free or reduced-cost community resources, including food and housing assistance, transit support, childcare, and finances.
Get started with TimelyCare today! It’s for students. For free.