You Are Eligible If:
- You are entering college for the first time (no prior college coursework, excluding High School Partnership or College Career Pathways/Tech Prep credits)
- You are a current student who has earned fewer than 30 transferable credits
- You are a transfer student who has earned fewer than 30 transferable credits (Former UConn students are ineligible)
- You are interested in transferring to UConn’s College of Liberal Arts/College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources/School of Business.
- You complete your associate degree in Liberal Arts and Science or Accounting and Business Administration Transfer program at MCC within 5 years, with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher in the Accounting and Business Administration Transfer program
** If you are unable to meet the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Guaranteed Admissions Program.
To Apply, You Must:
- Fill out a Guaranteed Admission-UConn application (available in the Admissions Office, L-156 or in Advising and Counseling Services, L-120)
- Speak with a Counselor and have him/her sign off on your application
- Return the completed and signed application to the Admissions Office with the application fee. (Your application will be forwarded to UConn, and you will receive confirmation of its receipt from UConn via mail)
** Students enrolled in the Guaranteed Admissions Program are not required to submit SAT scores, recommendations or an essay. Transfer to UConn is guaranteed upon successful completion of your associate degree, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. During your last semester at MCC, you must submit an Intent to Enroll Form available in Advising and Counseling Services) to the Registrar’s office with your graduation application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Robert Turner in Advising and Counseling Services (L-120), via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 860-512-3328.