MCC has the following resources available to community members and students who wish to transfer to another college or university:
- Individualized transfer counseling
- Transfer articulation agreements
- General education transfer guides for local colleges
- Transfer resources in Advising and Counseling Services such as college catalogs, viewbooks and brochures
For more information about MCC’s transfer program or to make an appointment for transfer advising, please call 860-512-3320.
No upcoming events available.
Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance.
Student Services Center, SSC L120
Great Path, MS #8
Manchester, CT 06040
School Transfer Guides
- American International College–Nursing
- CCSU-School of Education
- ECSU-General Ed. Requirements (for Compact students enrolled prior to Fall 2008)
- ECSU-New Liberal Arts Requirements
- Saint Joseph University
- SCSU–Early Childhood Education
- SCSU–General Education
- SCSU–Social Work
- UConn–Guaranteed Admissions Program
- UConn-School of Agriculture
- UConn-College of Liberal Arts and Science
Transfer Links to Connecticut State Universities and University of Connecticut
- CCSU Transfer Course Equivalencies
- CCSU School of Engineering and Technology
- CCSU School of Education and Professional Studies
- ECSU Transfer Course Equivalencies
- SCSU Transfer Course Equivalencies
- UConn Transfer Course Equivalencies
- USJ Transfer Course Equivalencies
- WCSU Transfer Course Equivalencies
Find out more about public and private transfer programs throughout the state, from the Office of Higher Education.