Transfer to Another College or University

Information on transferring to bachelor-level degree programs.

MCC has the following resources available to community members and students who wish to transfer to another college or university:

  • Individualized transfer advising
  • Transfer articulation agreements
  • General education transfer guides for local colleges
  • Transfer resources in Advising and Counseling Services such as college catalogs, viewbooks and brochures

For more information about MCC’s transfer planning services or to make an appointment for transfer advising, please call 860-512-3320.


Transfer Events

No upcoming events available.

Contact Information

Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance.

Student Services Center, SSC L120


Mailing Address
Great Path, MS #8
Manchester, CT 06040

School Transfer Guides

Transfer Links to Connecticut  State Universities and University of Connecticut

Find out more about public and private transfer programs throughout the state, from the Office of Higher Education.