- Provide a single point of coordination and information on grant application procedures college-wide.
- Prevent duplication as many grant sources prohibit more than one application from the same organization.
- Increase success by providing expert initial consultation.
- Consult with your supervisor to ensure your project aligns with college mission and priorities.
- When considering a grant idea or potential source, contact David Nielsen at 860-512-3108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up a meeting to discuss your grant proposal. Be prepared to explain the project, proposed funding source, college collaborators and other possible partners.