Below are instructions and thumbnail previews of the MCC presentation slide background. Look in the folder of Powerpoint background images to find your desired background color using the previews below.
Download the Presentation Slide Backgrounds
Using the MCC Slide Backgrounds
How To Use:
- After downloading the slides (link above), locate the zipped file on your computer, right-click and choose “Extract All” and save to your preferred location.
- In PowerPoint, right-click on a slide and select “Format Background.”
- Choose “Picture or texture fill”;
- Under “Insert picture from”, click the “File” button;
- Determine if your slideshow is widescreen or standard and select your preferred MCC slide background image.
- If you want to set your selection as the default background for your entire presentation, click the “Apply to All” button at the bottom of the “Format Background” section.
- Note: If you inserted an image but can’t see it, you may be using a PowerPoint theme with a built-in background. Simply check the box that says “Hide background graphics”.