The Connecticut State Colleges and Universities (CSCU) issues student email accounts to all new community college students upon acceptance. The student email address is the only email by which the college and your instructors will communicate with you. You can expect to receive official college communications that pertain to all students, as well as individual communication from administrative and academic offices, faculty and staff.
- Enter the Microsoft Office 365 web address: portal.microsoftonline.com
- In the User ID field enter your NetID [eight-digit Banner ID number followed by @student.commnet.edu (ex: email@example.com)]
- When you click on the Password field, an alert will prompt you that “You are now required to sign in at student.commnet.edu”
- Below this alert, click on the “Sign in at student.commnet.edu” link
- An Authentication box will require you to enter your NetID and your password
- Click the OK button
You can also view your new email address and log into Office 365 through the “Student Email Channel” in myCommNet:
- Enter the web address: http://my.commnet.edu or select the myCommNet link from the MCC website homepage
- Log into myCommNet using your Net ID and password
- Click on the Student Tab
- The Student Email channel will display your new email account address and a link to the Office 365 Login page
- Click on the Office 365 Login link and login using your NetID and password
Having Trouble Accessing Your New Email Account?
Please go to https://cscu.edusupportcenter.com/ or call 860-723-0221.