Requesting IT Support
Please choose the support option that best fits your issue.
Online Password Resets
All students, faculty, and staff can reset or change their NetID password by using the online password reset tool.
Note: The online tool requires you to have previously configured your security verification methods.
In-Person Password Resets at a Campus Kiosk
You can reset your password in the following locations:
|AST 1st floor
located in the lobby near the stairs
|SSC 2nd floor
located outside of the Academic Support Center
|SSC 1st floor
located in the Lobby near MCC Police
|SSC 2nd floor
located at the Help Desk in SSC L204
Support for Students (and optionally faculty or staff)
Contact the Online Help Desk for support with:
- Banner Self-Service
- NetID Support/Password Resets
- Office 365
Support for Faculty and Staff
Contact the On-Campus Help Desk through the CSCU Services Portal for support with:
- College-owned hardware or software
- College-owned technology in classrooms or offices (computers, phones, A/V, etc.)
- Protective Enclave and related services (Banner, secure files, etc.)
- On-campus network or Internet issues
- Monday–Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during all other times.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Online: – https://cscu.service-now.com/sp/ (fastest method to get help)
Choose Get Help to request support for any CSCU-provided IT service and view the CSCU Knowledge Base for self-help.
Note:- If you do not see “Get Help”, be sure to click “Login” located in the upper right-hand corner.
Phone: 860-512-3456 (for classroom IT emergencies, those without NetIDs, or those unable to do self-help for a password reset. All others will be redirected to our online portal.) Please note, due to staffing issues, the phone is not continuously monitored. Voicemails will be returned when staff is available.
In-Person: SSC L204. Note that, due to staffing issues, the Help Desk will be intermittently closed throughout the day when staff have gone onsite to assist users. When that happens, a sign will be posted on the door with further instructions.
Support for Public
Limited support is available for members of the public by phone or in-person. Note that the MCC Help Desk is unable to support personally owned hardware or software.
Phone: 860-512-3456. Please note, due to staffing issues, the phone is not continuously monitored. Voicemails will be returned when staff is available.
In-Person: SSC L204. Note, that due to staffing issues, the Help Desk will be intermittently closed throughout the day when staff have gone onsite to assist users. When that happens, a sign will be posted on the door with further instructions.
Help with account used for computer logins and myCommNet portal access
Learn how to set up and access your email as an MCC student
Student and Community Wireless
- Those with a NetID will use the ConnSCU (preferred) or Eduroam Wi-Fi networks.
- Those from other participating colleges can use the Eduroam network.
- Others can contact the MCC Help Desk to request a temporary account allowing access to ConnSCU Guests Wi-Fi network.
Download IT Forms
Access forms related to Information Technology via the Form Depot
Educational Technology and Distance Learning Services
Information about computer labs, Blackboard, online tutoring, online learning and more can be found at: