The Marketing and Public Relations department offers creative and design services resulting in clear, consistent marketing pieces (e.g. postcards, posters, flyers, enrollment guides and handbooks) to promote enrollment, community partnerships and events, and support the strategic goals of the college.
The department is a one-stop shop for design and print production services at Manchester Community College. Our priorities are to produce high quality and cost effective marketing pieces, which follow the college branding guidelines.
To ensure consistency of image, accuracy and quality of presentation, Marketing and Public Relations needs to review and/or produce all brochures, flyers, handbooks, posters, programs or other printed materials distributed to the public or general student body. Your account executive will help in making sure the Marketing and Public Relations department is involved in this process.
The following are examples of services we provide to our clients:
- Design only (PDF), for internal printing (electronic file), commercial printing
- Design brochures using content provided by the client/subject matter expert
- Design rack cards, arrange printing
- Design postcards, arrange printing and mailing
- Design display ads, place ads in newspapers
- Design flyers
- Design posters