These offices of the college support students, faculty and staff by providing services in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting
- Travel Procedures
- Tuition and Waiver Processing
- CARES ACT Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting: Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
- FY2020 Manchester Community College Budget Summary
- FY2020 Manchester Community College Budget Mid-Year Update
- Connecticut Community Colleges Financial Statements
Finance and Administrative Services
This office manages the accounting, budgeting, contracting, financial reporting and purchasing functions of the college.
|Director of Finance and Administrative Services||Regina Ferrante||860-512-3632|
|Associate Director of Finance and Administrative Services||Paul Mounds||860-512-3634|
|Acquisitions Specialist||Kimberly Deschenes||860-512-3644|
|Administrative Assistant||Sharon Mills||860-512-3603|
|Assistant Accountant||Paula Anzellotti||860-512-3651|
|Educational Assistant, Fiscal Contract Coordinator||Allison Jacobson||860-512-3650|
|Educational Assistant, Grant/Project Coordinator||Sherri Farr||860-512-3654|
This office manages the set up and administration of all students’ financial accounts, including tuition payments and refunds, payment plans, waivers and billing.
For more information and contacts, visit the Bursar page.