Information and communication technologies have a tremendous impact in today’s workplace landscape. Our programs equip students with the skills they need to learn the value of information and technology in a variety of business environments. From information management to electronic health records, our programs cover a variety of environments where students can apply highly portable tools and approaches to solving complex problems.
Beyond technology, our programs also emphasize the understanding of how users interact with technology, the complexity of an information-rich society and the impact of information in our lives. We pride ourselves in offering rich learning environments and pedagogically sound learning experiences.
Degree Programs – View the Program Curriculum
- Management Information Systems, A.S.
- Medical Option, Business Office Technology, A.S.
- Office Option, Business Office Technology, A.S.
Certificate Programs – View the Program Curriculum
- Business Office Technology – Medical Insurance Specialist
- Business Office Technology – Office Support Specialist
- Electronic Health Records Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
All courses are taught in state-of-the-art technology classrooms that help transform learning into an interactive, collaborative experience. Courses are offered days, evenings and online.
Learn about a career in….
- Business Office Technology, Office Administration
- Business Office Technology, Medical
- Management Information Systems
- Social Media
Stacey Bottone, Professor
Information Management and Office Technology