Welcome! Programs offered through this department provide students with a strong foundation in business fundamentals, management systems and workplace technologies. The curriculum integrates technology courses with traditional business and liberal arts and science courses.
Through their coursework, students learn about business and business processes, the role information technology plays in supporting and advancing business goals, an organization’s goals, and how to collect, organize and present information effectively through electronic channels.
Degree Programs – View the Program Curriculum
- Management Information Systems, A.S.
- Medical Option, Business Office Technology, A.S.
- Office Option, Business Office Technology, A.S.
Certificate Programs – View the Program Curriculum
- Business Office Technology – Medical Insurance Specialist
- Business Office Technology – Office Support Specialist
- Electronic Health Records Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Web Technology
One of the benefits of attending Manchester Community College is the Business Office Technology Lab available to students enrolled in a select group of BOT courses. This resource provides self-paced, individualized instruction and assistance during day and evening hours to accommodate students’ schedules and needs.
Learn about a career in….
Stacey Bottone, Assistant Professor
Chair, Business Office Technology/Information Management Technology