Manchester Community College will present the Winter Arts Festival on December 13 starting at 6:30 p.m. in the Hans Weiss Newspace Gallery in the SBM Charitable Foundation Building. The event is free and open to the public.
MCC Credit-Free Programs Offers Personal and Professional Development Courses for Spring 2020 Semester
MCC’s Continuing Education division’s spring credit-free catalog has courses starting on an ongoing basis.
Stephen Campiglio, coordinator of personal and professional development and community programs, had poems and translations published in five literary journals: four translated poems from the Italian of Giovanni Pascoli (with co-translator, Elena Borelli, Ph.D.) in Journal of Italian Translation, and one translated poem from the Italian of Giuseppe Bonaviri in Miramar, plus original work as follows: “Highland Cafe” in Tipton Poetry Journal; “Edgeworth” and “Nameless Beach” in ARead more kudos
In the News
- MCC Alumni of the Year to be Honored (11.16.19)
- MCC Opens Intersession Registration (11.04.19)
- Paving the Way to College: $26 Million Federal Grant (10.26.19)
- Enrollment Sags at CSCU (10.24.19)
- MCC Precision Manufacturing Students Receive Haas Grant (10.23.19)
- MCC to Host Empty Bowls (10.14.19)