Scholarship funds are for tuition, books and supplies that students are required to provide, such as personal tooling.
Manchester Community College volunteers took in hundreds of donated hand-crafted bowls this week. The event benefits Foodshare, the regional food bank serving Hartford and Tolland counties, where 1 in 9 people struggle with hunger, including 33,000 children.
Associate Professor Allison MacKenzie contributed to a research study in collaboration with a team at NYU, UConn and LaGuardia Community College. An article with her listed as co-author will be published in a forthcoming issue of the journal Clinical Obesity. She worked on the research project with MCC alumni, graduates of the Health and Exercise Science program, Michael Cunningham ’16 and David Monseratte ’17 who are also credited. 9.18.19
Professor Kerry McNiven has been selected aRead more kudos
In the News
- MCC Precision Manufacturing Students Receive Haas Grant (10.23.19)
- MCC to Host Empty Bowls (10.14.19)
- MCC Offering Spring 2020 Info Sessions (9.23.19)
- Food Aid Concerns – Officials Fear Proposal Could Impact Scholarship Program (7.29.19)
- Connecticut Studying Problem of Food Insecurity –