MCC Announces Information Sessions Starting July 14 for Students Interested in Advanced Manufacturing
The July 14 session runs from 4 to 5 p.m. Additional hour-long sessions will be held bi-weekly throughout July and August. The first cohort starts on the first day of fall classes – Wednesday, August 26 – and there is another starting Monday, October 12.
Associate degrees offered include culinary arts, foodservice management and hotel-tourism management. Students can also earn culinary arts, hotel-tourism and professional baker certifications.
Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for Social Service and Social Work, Therapeutic Recreation, DARC and Early Childhood Education Joanna White is the recipient of the Spring 2020 Educational Excellence and Distinguished Service Award. 06.25.2020
Director of Student Affairs Operations Umesh Vig was named by Connecticut Speaker of the House Joe Aresimowicz to the Commission on Women, Children, Seniors, Equity and Opportunity Advisory Board. 03.02.2020
Stephen Campiglio, coordinator of perRead more kudos
In the News
- Deadline for Debt-Free Community College Coming July 15 (07.08.2020)
- MCC to Hold Info Sessions (07.03.2020)
- MCC Graduation Celebration is a “State of Mind” — and a Website (07.02.2020)
- MCC to Launch Graduation Webpage (06.25.2020)
- MCC to Hold Orientation Online (06.23.2020)