MCC Women’s Caucus Presents Professor Sandra Rimetz with Glickman Award for Outstanding Woman of the Year
She was recognized for encouraging women to explore technology-related fields, where significant gender gaps remain.
Awards presented during the ceremony included Academic Awards, Campus Leadership Awards, Honor Society Awards and CEO Awards.
Stephen Campiglio, coordinator of personal and professional development and community programs, recently published his poetry in three different literary journals: “Visiting Hours” in the Tipton Poetry Journal (Winter 2019: Zionsville, OH); “Social Graces” in Aji Magazine (Spring 2019: Alamogordo, NM); and “For Your Amusement” and “Sleep Center” in Chiron Review (Spring 2019: St. John, KS). 5.15.19
Associate Professor of History Sarah Cieglo participated in a panel discussiRead more kudos
In the News
- MCC Women’s Caucus Names Glickman Award Winner (6.7.19)
- Glastonbury Mom Named MCC Salutatorian (5.30.19)
- Longtime Area Arts Icon Gets MCC Honorary Degree (5.30.19)
- MCC Grads Urged to Show Gratitude (5.30.19)
- Manchester Community College Graduation – Photo Gallery (5.30.19)