The Aquaculture Environmental Learning Center (ELC) Symposium is on Friday, June 7, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the MCC Student Services Center. The event is free and open to the public.
The goal of the customized curriculum is to provide participants with a deeper understanding of manufacturing and design principles. A recent cohort was taught on the MCC campus, as instruction was simultaneously live streamed to Cyient remote work teams who were also enrolled in the course.
Stephen Campiglio, coordinator of personal and professional development and community programs, recently published his poetry in three different literary journals: “Visiting Hours” in the Tipton Poetry Journal (Winter 2019: Zionsville, OH); “Social Graces” in Aji Magazine (Spring 2019: Alamogordo, NM); and “For Your Amusement” and “Sleep Center” in Chiron Review (Spring 2019: St. John, KS). 5.15.19
Associate Professor of History Sarah Cieglo participated in a panel discussiRead more kudos
In the News
- Amid Attempts to Expand Community College Access, Students Struggle to Graduate (4.1.19)
- Damato Estate Has Paid Out $53 .4 Million (3.25.19)
- MCC Radio Station Celebrates 10 Years (1.31.19)
- State Grant Funds MCC Support for Academic Probation Students (1.12.19)
- The Real Lesson About Education Failin