Manchester Community College’s Diversity Committee and the Cultural Programs Committee present master drummer Francis Kofi Akotuah, accompanied by percussionists Attah Poku and Michal Ofori, on Thursday, November 8, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The trio will play music from the Ewe, Ashante and Ga traditions. The concert is free and open to the public.
A scholarship celebration was held Tuesday evening, October 30, in the SBM Charitable Foundation Auditorium. A reception followed for the recipients and their families.
Graphics Specialists John Mik and Paula Raum are National Council for Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR) 2018 Medallion Winners for the designs of their MCC enrollment management pieces. MCC was awarded a Gold, Silver and Bronze Medallion in the NCMPR District 1 competition. The NCMPR Medallion Awards recognize outstanding achievement in design and communication at community and technical colleges in each of NCMPR’s seven districts. The regional competition is exclusive to marketiRead more kudos
In the News
- GE Solar Completes Project for MCC (10.22.18)
- Solar Array Unveiled at MCC Promises Big Savings (10.19.20)
- Players: Blessed Are the Animals (9.20.18)
- MCC Welcomes All to Nationally Accredited Music Studies Program (8.29.18)
- MCC Names Outstanding Woman of the Year (8.28.18)
- Homeless And In College_ 1