The graduates celebrated their success with a ceremony on May 14 upon completion of their clinical work at Hartford Hospital.
Students in the Manchester Community College Accounting, Business and Marketing degree programs recently came out winners in two separate competitions.
Stephen Campiglio, coordinator of personal and professional development and community programs, recently published his poetry in three different literary journals: “Visiting Hours” in the Tipton Poetry Journal (Winter 2019: Zionsville, OH); “Social Graces” in Aji Magazine (Spring 2019: Alamogordo, NM); and “For Your Amusement” and “Sleep Center” in Chiron Review (Spring 2019: St. John, KS). 5.15.19
Associate Professor of History Sarah Cieglo participated in a panel discussiRead more kudos
In the News
- Amid Attempts to Expand Community College Access, Students Struggle to Graduate (4.1.19)
- Damato Estate Has Paid Out $53 .4 Million (3.25.19)
- MCC Radio Station Celebrates 10 Years (1.31.19)
- State Grant Funds MCC Support for Academic Probation Students (1.12.19)
- The Real Lesson About Education Failin