Information sessions will be held on Wednesdays — April 24, May 1, May 15 and May 22 — from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Student Services Center, Culinary Arts Center, room L294.
MCC’s Continuing Education program for gifted and talented youth, Excursions in Learning, will offer a new course as part of the summer 2019 session. Chef Rachael LaPorte, an International Caterers Association award-winning natural food chef, is the course instructor.
Associate Professor of History Sarah Cieglo participated in a panel discussion on finding a path in the academy, as part of the “Where Do I Go From Yale?” (WDIGFY) Conference sponsored by the Yale Graduate School Alumni Association, the Career, Life and Yale Program and the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. The purpose of the conference was to expose graduate students to a range of career paths. This was her second year of participation. 4.12.19
Director of Planning, ResearcRead more kudos
In the News
- Amid Attempts to Expand Community College Access, Students Struggle to Graduate (4.1.19)
- Damato Estate Has Paid Out $53 .4 Million (3.25.19)
- MCC Radio Station Celebrates 10 Years (1.31.19)
- State Grant Funds MCC Support for Academic Probation Students (1.12.19)
- The Real Lesson About Education Failin