Manchester Community College is holding its spring open house Tuesday, April 3, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Great Path Academy gymnasium. The event is free and open to new, returning and transfer students and their families.
Applications are now being accepted for new or returning students who want to begin during the summer session. The session begins May 21.
Doreen Forbes-Rogers, business representative, Business and Industry Services in the Continuing Education Division, was invited by the University of Wisconsin, Platteville, to join the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi. Invitations recognize distinguished performance in study, research or leadership sustained over a period of time and are awarded to eligible graduate students who rank in the top 10 percent of their class. She will graduate in May 2018 with a master’s degRead more kudos
In the News
- Damato Bequest to MCC Totals 7.6 Million (3.22.18)
- Lucy Ann Hurston Speaks on Nora Zeale Hurston (3.06.18)
- Political, Social, Racial Artwork by Zeph Farmby at MCC (2.22.18)
- Manchester Community College Named Military Friendly School (2.13.18)
- Make Your Own Chocolate Treats (2.06.18)