The Spring 2019 spring course offerings include hundreds of personal and professional development classes, as well as non-credit career certificates.
Get started on your college education goals this spring. Manchester Community College’s “Super Saturdays” were created especially for students who need to take care of admissions, Accuplacer® testing, advising and registration needs in one day.
Three students from Continuing Education Instructor Liane Fisher‘s “Adult Ballet for the Absolute Beginner” class landed roles in the Little Theatre of Manchester’s production of the holiday favorite, The Nutcracker. The students are Chris Caesar, Nicole Skirkanich and Olivia Tyler. Caesar has the role of the nutcracker himself! 12.12.18
Interim Director of Enrollment Management Sara Vincent presented at the annual meeting of the Northeast Association of InstitRead more kudos
In the News
- The Real Lesson About Education Failings (12.2.18)
- CWP Targets Training, Development and Marketing to Help Build Connecticut’s Manufacturing Workforce (11.29.18)
- Foodshare Providing for Those in Need (11.21.18)
- GE Solar Completes Project for MCC (10.22.18)
- Solar Array Unveiled at MCC Promises Big