Manchester Community College staff will help students “Enroll in a Day” for the Fall 2021 semester on Saturday, June 26, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Student Services Center atrium on the MCC campus.
Medallions are awarded at each of the community colleges to graduating students who have earned a perfect 4.0 grade point average.
Dr. Carolina Flores, professor of music, will conduct a workshop in Spain this summer as part of a choral conducting course. “English Diction for Spanish Singers,” will be presented as part of Alaquàsart in Valencia during July. 05.25.21
Dr. Colleen O. Kim, adjunct faculty in business office technology/medical, will be presenting her evidence-based research study results on Resilience and Professional Quality of Life through Focused Self-Care Practice at the 23rd Annual New EnglRead more kudos
In the News
- MCC Website Hosts Virtual Commencement Exercises (06.11.21)
- MCC Lecturer from Suffield Wins Award (05.24.21)
- Q&A With MCC’s Carolina Flores (05.22.2021)
- MCC Student Poet Reads for Connecticut Poetry Circuit (04.07.2021)
- Registration Now Open for MCC Spring Semester (12.03.2020)
- Hartford F