Alexandra Norton, of Bolton, and Kevin Rodrigues, of Manchester, were named to the All-Connecticut Academic Team. The All-Connecticut Academic Team recognizes the outstanding scholarly achievements and leadership accomplishments of students enrolled in Connecticut’s community and junior colleges.
The fundraiser is made possible with support from presenting sponsor, Glastonbury-based Kelser Corp., with Kelser President and CEO Barry Kelly serving as honorary chair. A champagne reception under a tent in the GPA courtyard is sponsored by United Bank Foundation from 6 to 7 p.m. An auction of choice VIP items will be held during the champagne reception.
Doreen Forbes-Rogers, business representative, Business and Industry Services in the Continuing Education Division, was invited by the University of Wisconsin, Platteville, to join the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi. Invitations recognize distinguished performance in study, research or leadership sustained over a period of time and are awarded to eligible graduate students who rank in the top 10 percent of their class. She will graduate in May 2018 with a master’s degRead more kudos
In the News
- MCC Hosts Program on Sex Trafficking (4.17.18)
- Damato Bequest to MCC Totals 7.6 Million (3.22.18)
- Lucy Ann Hurston Speaks on Nora Zeale Hurston (3.06.18)
- Political, Social, Racial Artwork by Zeph Farmby at MCC (2.22.18)
- Manchester Community College Named Military Friendly School (2.13.18)