There is a luncheon on Thursday, September 23, hosted by the International Foods class. Students are serving a menu inspired by cuisine from Ecuador, Columbia and Venezuela. The next luncheon will be held Thursday, September 30. The cuisine is inspired by China.
Manchester Community College will offer a free information session on Wednesday, September 29, from 2 to 3 p.m., in the Learning Resource Center, room A142, for individuals interested in the college’s Dental Assistant program.
Adam Saucier, web designer/developer was certified by the US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Accessible Systems and Technology, as a DHS Trusted Tester™ in recognition of successful completion of Trusted Tester for Web on Windows. 08.12.21
Dr. Fatma Salman, interim dean of academic and student affairs, is the July 2021 American Association of Physics Teachers member spotlight. AAPT is a professional membership association of scientists dedicated to enhancing the understanding of theRead more kudos
In the News
- West Hartford Native Featured in Webster Tribute (09.15.21)
- Business Briefs: MCC Manufacturing Program Info Session (09.07.21)
- Personnel Briefcase: MCC Foundation Officers (08.25.21)
- Q&A with Michelle Driscoll – MCC Class of 2012 (07.31.21)
- Joshua Barber Overcame Seizure Disorder to Succe