The new enrollment services group provides a more seamless experience as students apply to, enroll and study at the college.
Students can register for and attend one or all of the free online 30-minute information sessions, starting at 9 a.m. Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about their program of choice, ask questions and receive enrollment information.
Fatma Salman, interim dean of academic and student affairs, is profiled in the latest issue of her University of Central Florida alumni magazine, College of Sciences News. The article highlights her personal and professional path to success, from a childhood in Egypt to U.S. citizenship. 10.13.2020
Sara Vincent, director of strategic enrollment management, defended her doctoral dissertation in June and was awarded her Ed.D. in August. The title of her dissertation is Understanding the image ofRead more kudos
In the News
- Erasing the Standard – a Lucent AIC Feature on Dr. Nicole Esposito (11.30.2020)
- Fresh Check Puts Focus on Mental Health at MCC (10.06.2020)
- Local Briefs: MCC Offers Free CNA Training (09.25.2020)
- Personnel Briefcase: MCC Promotes Godere (09.23.2020)
- CARES Act Funding No-Cost CNA Course (09.22