The center was named in honor of a generous gift made by Paula and Anthony G. Viscogliosi. The Viscogliosis’ combined years of international experience as accomplished entrepreneurs, visionaries and philanthropists have led them to Manchester, where they work with numerous local organizations to integrate Manchester’s illustrious heritage with today’s community through the inspiration and opportunity of the arts, education and entrepreneurship.
Keep up-to-date on upcoming classes, seminars and networking events.
- Support innovative, practical programs aimed at helping individuals and small businesses explore their entrepreneurial passions, launch viable new enterprises and expand their current ventures’ prospects.
- Foster an understanding of social enterprise as a business tool for achieving social and environmental change.
- Promote financial literacy as the foundation of professional and personal economic well-being.
- Provide opportunities and resources for building strong networks and mutually beneficial relationships within the business community.
- Awaken and encourage the entrepreneurial mindset upon which an energized, creative and productive workforce is dependent.
NEW! Entrepreneurs’ Round Table 6-Month Program
Apply today: Download the application and send to the VEC Program Coordinator by March 10, 2016 for review. All applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their application.
- Monthly Group Session at MCC on Main
Dates: 3rd Wednesday of the month, March–August (except for July): March 15, April 20, May 18, June 22, July 20 and August TBD
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Monthly semi-private coaching session with Dr. Zackin and a partnering peer from the group
- Some sessions will include guest speakers from the entrepreneurial community
- Participants will be among the first made aware of upcoming services, seminars and events at the VEC and given priority pre-registration
Some programs require registration, others are optional. However, pre-registration is strongly recommended as it allows us to contact you should an event or seminar be rescheduled. Email email@example.com or call 860-512-2825 to reserve your seat.