Please complete the below steps before requesting an appointment. We look forward to working with you!
- This is my first time attending Manchester. I have applied and am accepted.
- I am only here for a very brief time, and I do not plan to graduate from Manchester.
- I know which course(s) I would like to take at Manchester.
- I can present an unofficial copy of my transcript(s) from the institution(s) I attended to an advisor during my advising session. (If you do not have an unofficial transcript to present to the advisor for your advising session you will not be able to move forward. Unofficial college transcripts are only accepted for the first semester).
- I have submitted proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (MMRV) to Admissions.
- I have completed my FAFSA and/or contacted the Bursar’s Office about a payment plan.
- I have successfully logged in to myCommNet (summer 2023) or myCTState (fall 2023 and later).