Please complete the below steps before requesting an appointment. We look forward to working with you!
- This is my first time attending Manchester. I have applied and am accepted.
- I have requested my official college transcripts (from all schools) to be sent to Manchester. E-transcripts should be emailed to CTState-TranscriptEval@ct.edu (please allow 7-10 business days for evaluations to be completed).
- I can present an unofficial copy of my transcript(s) from the institution(s) I attended to an advisor during my advising session. (If you do not have an unofficial transcript to present to the advisor for your advising session you will not be able to move forward. Unofficial college transcripts are only accepted for the first semester).
- I have submitted proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (MMRV) to Admissions.
- I have completed my FAFSA and/or contacted the Bursar’s office about a payment plan.
- I have completed online New Student Orientation.
- I have successfully logged in to myCTState.