How to Access myCommNet
Logging into myCommNet for the first time:
- Your initial NetID is your Banner number plus student.commnet.edu. (e.g. email@example.com).
- Your initial password is the first three letters of your birth month (with the first letter capitalized), plus an ampersand (&), plus the last four numbers of your social security number (e.g. Feb&1234).
If you need to retrieve your Banner ID number or your password, visit the Net ID Help page.
The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 provides a tax benefit available to students who have incurred qualified expenses for higher education. To assist you in the determination of eligibility for an education credit, Manchester Community College provides the 1098-T form. The 2015 1098-T form is now available from myCommnet. To obtain a copy of the form please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions regarding this form please call the Bursar’s Office at 860-512-3648.
- Log into myCommNet
- Click: “Student” tab
- Click: “Student Self-Service”
- Click: “Financial Aid”
- Click: “My Financial Services”
- Click: “Tax Notifications”
- Put in specific year
- You will then be directed to your 1098-T form
Note: Please keep in mind, if you receive Financial Aid and it exceeds the amount that you were billed for, you will NOT be eligible to receive a 1098-T form.
External Financial Aid Resources