While we maintain our social distancing, we are excited to offer a Virtual Open House. On Tuesday, April 28 from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., please join us via WebEx as we discuss admissions; financial aid; PACT, Connecticut’s program for free community college; programs we offer and student benefits. We will have staff from all of these areas available, as well as current students. There will be plenty of time for you to ask questions.
You will be able to register soon! Check back for the registration link.
- Over 80 certificates and degrees
- Courses to enhance your job skills and future employability
- Health Career Programs
- Internships and career services
- Accelerated credit courses
- Accelerated adult programs
- Financial aid/scholarships
- Excursions in Learning Youth Programs
- Non-credit career programs
- Computer certifications
- Excursions in Learning youth programs
- Health careers
- Personal Fitness Trainer certification
- Real estate
Free and open to the public. Future and current students, their family and friends welcome. Light refreshments served.
For more information, please call 860-512-3210 or visit www.manchestercc.edu/enrollment.