Parents and family members of enrolled students who wish to learn more about MCC are encouraged to attend a Family Orientation session. These sessions cover:
- Academic options for students
- Support services and programs offered on campus
- Student life and opportunities for campus involvement
- Financial aid basics
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Opportunities for the whole family
- Tour of the campus
Please sign up below for a Family Orientation session that is convenient for you. Orientation will last approximately two hours. Visit Information for Parents and Family for additional resources that will help support student success.
If you have questions, please call First Year and New Student Programs at 860-512-3330 or Carrie Dunlap, Orientation Coordinator, at 860-512-3325.