Manchester Community College
Admitted Students Day
SBM Charitable Foundation Building Rotunda
We are excited for you to join us on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 for our Admitted Students Day. As an admitted student to MCC, we want you to have access to as much information as possible before starting your journey here.
This event will allow you to explore the possibilities your program has to offer and how MCC can help you achieve your goals. We will explore the true value of a community college education and you will see how students have thrived and succeeded here and beyond. Whether through advanced degrees, starting a career, opening a business, or building a foundation, many students begin pursuing their dream at MCC. What’s more, you will graduate with little-to-no debt.
You will have the opportunity to explore different majors, meet with faculty, and learn about clubs, organizations, campus offices and student support services before the semester begins, so you will be confident as you walk into your classroom on the first day of classes.
Schedule of Events
4:45-5:30 PM – Check-in
5:30-6:00 PM – Welcome; Value of a Community College Education
6:00-7:30 PM – Two forty-minute break-out sessions (each session will repeat)
- Engineering, Technology, and Computer Science
- Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Liberal Arts & Sciences and General Studies
- Health Careers
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Criminal Justice, Social Work, Sociology, Drug and Alcohol Recovery Counselor)
- Liberal Arts Programs (Communication, Music, Graphic Design, Computer Game Design, Languages)
- Academic Support, Transfer Pathways, Student Panel, Veteran Services, First-Year Programs
7:30-8:00 PM– Social Hour: Students will have the opportunity to speak with many clubs, organizations, campus offices (Financial Aid, Library, Academic Support Center, Career Services, Student Activities, etc.) and mingle with other students starting at MCC in the fall.
Please pre-register for Admitted Students Day: