The Academic Support Center will be closed Thursday, February 14 for Lincoln’s Birthday and Monday, February 18 for President’s Day. We will be open Friday, February 15 and reopen Tuesday, February 19 with a full schedule.
The Academic Support Center is located in the Student Services Center, room L282. We are directly above the college bookstore.
Academic Support Center
Manchester Community College
Great Path, MS #9
Manchester, CT 06040
|Monday||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.|
Please call 860-512-2610 for more information.
Two Ways to Make an Appointment
Call us: 860-512-2610
Visit us: Student Services Center, SSC L282
Guidelines for Individual Tutoring Appointments
- Students may schedule up to two separate half-hour appointments per subject per week.
- Tutoring appointments may be booked up to two weeks in advance.
- Study groups (three or more students willing to work together on the same course) may schedule up to two one-hour appointments per week. This arrangement can be made for the entire semester!
- Please call 860-512-2610 to cancel your appointment, at least two hours in advance, if you cannot make it.
- Missed appointments end up hurting the students who could otherwise take advantage of that available tutoring time. Students with more than three missed appointments may lose their tutoring privileges for the remainder of the semester.