To Make an Appointment
- Book Yourself: Schedule Your Tutoring Appointment
- Call Us: 860-512-2610
- Visit Us: Student Services Center, L-282
The Academic Support Center offers free tutoring to students enrolled at MCC. Tutors are generally available in the following areas:
- English/ESOL/Writing (all subjects)
- Mathematics (all areas)
Tutoring in other subjects is also available if tutors are available.
The Academic Support Center recommends that students come prepared.
Live Remote/Online Tutoring
Meet with a tutor via MS Teams video conference. After you book your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Microsoft Teams meeting where student and tutor meet one-on-one for tutoring. While viewing the Tutoring Schedule to book your appointment, be sure to select an “Online” option. Alternatively, call our front desk at 860-512-2610 or stop by and speak to the front desk staff in room SSC L282.
In-person, On Campus Tutoring
Come to the ASC by appointment to meet with tutors in a one-to-one setting. Click the link above to schedule your on-campus appointment and be sure to select an “On Campus” option . Alternatively, call our front desk at 860-512-2610 or stop by and speak to the front desk staff in room SSC L282.
Please read the tutoring policy:
- Students may book two tutoring appointments per week for each course they are enrolled in. Additional appointments may be booked if space is available.
- Appointments should not be made back-to-back for the same subject.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours prior to the appointment. You may cancel or reschedule your appointment by clicking “Reschedule” in your confirmation email or calling our front desk at 860-512-2610.
- Tutoring is not available for tests or exams without written permission from the professor.
Note: We may cancel bookings that do not adhere to these policies.
Contact the ASC
Academic Support Center
Manchester Community College
Location: room SSC L282