Happy Thanksgiving to all! The Academic Support Center will be closed for in-person tutoring from Wednesday, November 22 through Sunday, November 26. English/Writing and math tutors remain available by online appointments only during this time.
- Schedule your on-campus or online tutoring appointment
- Stop by our front desk in room SSC L282 or call 860-512-2610 and we will book the appointment for you.
- Submit a writing assignment for asynchronous online writing tutoring.
Learning new subject matter in college classes can be challenging, and sometimes you may need assistance. Tutors in the Academic Support Center equip students with the right strategies needed to improve skills in writing, critical thinking, studying, mathematics, and course content. Click the links below or on the left side menu for more information.
- Individual Tutoring Appointments available in-person on campus and remote via Teams videoconference
- Walk-In Writing Center
- Walk-In Math Tutoring
- Online Writing Tutoring (Asynchronous)
Visit the Academic Support Center
Tutoring services are free to currently enrolled CT State Manchester students. Appointments maybe booked in subjects/courses students are currently taking. You will need your Banner ID number to schedule a tutoring appointment and use the walk-in tutoring spaces.
Fall 2023 General Office Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM-3:00 PM|
*Note: Remote tutoring via Teams videoconference is available at times in addition to the general office hours. Click “Schedule your campus or online tutoring appointment” above to search for availability.
Contact the ASC
Academic Support Center
Location: SSC L282