Student Government Association Elections
Elections for the Student Senate Executive Board are held every April. Positions include President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Student Advisory Committee (SAC) Representative and SAC Alternate. Students are required to dedicate ten hours to the Student Government Association (SGA) each week. Information and petitions are available in the Student Activities office, SSC L149, typically during the month of March.
In order to run for office, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Shall be currently registered at MCC in a credit-earning course.
- Shall have paid the Student Activity Fee (SAF) for the semester.
- Shall have completed three (3) academic credits at MCC.
- Shall have earned a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Shall be enrolled in no less than 12 credit hours at MCC for the duration of their term.