The ’83’, ’85’ and CTfastrak (‘121’) buses from Hartford and Depot Square in Manchester serve the college. There is one stop on campus on Founders Drive South, in front of the Arts, Sciences and Technology Center.
Student and employee 31-day bus passes are available for purchase at the Bursar’s office. For information on rates and schedule, call CTtransit at 860-525-9181 or visit them online.
CTrides Is Your Commuter Connection
CTrides gets Connecticut to work. The Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT) has developed a family of commuter services that helps commuters find the best way to get to work. CTrides offers information and resources for travel options throughout Connecticut including carpools, vanpools, bus, train, biking/walking and teleworking solutions.
What CTrides Offers
– CTrides.com has resources, tools and more
– Try-It 10-Trip – prospective riders can give buses and vans a spin for free
– Friendly customer service available 24/7
– Guaranteed rides for those needing to get home in an emergency
– Rail alerts for updates right on the platform
– Express buses get riders to work in relaxed comfort
– Vanpools for long commutes
How to Get Started
It’s a Win/Win
Any way you decide to go, earn points for discounts at restaurants and retailers. Click here to find out more.
Are you a state employees? Then you have access to a pre-tax transportation benefit; use it for qualified commuting expenses and save tax dollars.
Visit CTrides.com or call 1.877.CTrides (1-877-287-4337)
A service of the Connecticut Department of Transportation