Careers that are in demand — just what the doctor ordered!
Allied Health positions, including nurse aides, home health aides, EMTs and veterinary assistants, are among the occupations that will add the most new jobs in this industry between now and 2022. Train to be a certified nurse aide, emergency medical technician, pharmacy technician, phlebotomist and more through Manchester Community College’s Non-credit Allied Health certification courses.
Our programs offer the education and certifications that will help you advance your career.
Our Course Offerings:
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification Program
- Pharmacy Technician Certification and Internship
- Phlebotomy Certification Program — returning Spring 2021
- Veterinary Assistant Certificate Program (NAVTA-Endorsed)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) — returning Spring 2021
- Other Courses: For American Heart Association Basic Life Support with CPR/AED, American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR and other allied health programs, please go to the Allied Health section of the Non-Credit Workforce Development catalog. These courses are not offered every semester.