Register for a Non-credit Course
We are only accepting registrations via email and online through FlexReg. We are no longer receiving registrations via phone, fax, mail or walk-in. Please see the Non-credit Catalogs to learn more about our classes.
- BY EMAIL: Email a completed registration form to CEinfo@manchestercc.edu. Leave the payment information blank. Once registered, students will receive an email confirmation with payment instructions.
- ONLINE: Returning students that know their NetIDs and passwords may register through Flexible Registration; see instructions below. Both new and returning students may also choose to use the web version of the non-credit course registration form.
REFUND POLICY: In order to drop a course and receive a full refund, students must email email@example.com no later than the end of the business day prior to the class start date of class. No refunds are given on or after the start date of class, unless the student has proof of one of the qualifying “extreme circumstances” identified on the Refund Appeal Form and such form and documentation is submitted within 10 days of the start of class.
PAYMENT: Payment for non-credit courses is due at the time of registration. Students will not be automatically dropped for non-payment and will incur a bill if payment is not received, regardless of whether they participate in class.
How to Register Online through Flexible Registration:
You can register online with FlexReg by using American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard or Visa up to the start date of your selected course using the Online/Flexible Registration feature.
- Click here to access the Online/Flexible Registration page.
- Sign in by entering your User Name (NetID) and Password*. If you need to reset your password, you should be able to do so through http://my.commnet.edu or by call the MCC Help Desk (860-512-3456) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you are a returning student and do not know your NetID/Banner ID, please call 860-512-3456 or email email@example.com
- Select the appropriate term and follow instructions on the Online/Flexible Registration page. Make sure to have your course CRN handy.
New NetID Users:
- Your NetID is your Banner ID numbers followed by @student.commnet.edu (i.e. a student with a Banner ID of @87654321, will have the following NetID: firstname.lastname@example.org). Your initial password is made up of the following personal information:
- The first three characters of your birth month with the first letter capitalized
- The “&” symbol
- The last four digits of your Social Security number (i.e., for a user whose birthday is in October and whose social security number ends in 6789, the initial password would be Oct&6789). You will be prompted to change your password during your first log in.