Non-Credit Certification Programs
Please note: not all courses are offered every semester.
*Non-Credit programs eligible for MCC Foundation scholarships (also listed below).
Thanks to the generosity of the MCC Foundation, partial scholarships are available for the non-credit workforce development courses listed below. These scholarships are partial, need-based and apply only to students registering for one of the courses listed below. A limited number of partial scholarships for eligible applicants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: awards are only applicable toward the course fee, and cannot be used to pay for not textbooks, background checks, certification exams or any other course supplies.
Qualifying Non-credit Courses:
- A+ Certification (1001 & 1002)
- Administering Windows Server 2016
- Certified Ethical Hacking Exam Prep
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification Prep
- Microsoft Office Certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Information Technology Infrastructure Certification
- Network+ Certification
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Security+ Certification
- Web Design MCC Certificate
- Veterinary Assistant (NAVTA endorsed)
Scholarship applicants are required to submit:
- Scholarship Application
- A statement of need, detailing financial or personal hardship (2-3 paragraphs). Examples of need are: unemployment, underemployment, medical expenses, disability, or a family/personal emergency. Please submit via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If awarded, a thank you note or email to the MCC Foundation is required.
- Please be sure to provide a valid email on the application. Correspondence from the Scholarship Committee will be mainly through email.
Applications are NOT accepted through mail, walk-in or fax at this time.
Please email the scholarship application and letter of need to Carleigh Schultz, Director of Non-credit Programs, email@example.com. For more information, email Carleigh Schultz or view the catalog online.