Saturday Classes in the Fall and Spring
The fall catalog is usually posted online by the end of July; the spring catalog is usually posted online by the end of December.
- Grades K-8
- Saturdays in October-December and February-April
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for culinary classes
- 9 a.m.-12 noon for all other classes
- Classes are usually one or two Saturdays
- Fees: please see the seasonal catalog when it is available.
Summer Programs in July and August
The catalog is usually posted online by the end of March.
Summer Programs offered:
- Full STEAM Ahead! (Grades 2-4): July 15-19, 2019
- Technology Program (Grades 5-8): July 15-19, 2019
- Culinary Institute (Grades 5-8) *this program fills very quickly*:
- June 24-28, 2019 – Farm to Table, Advanced Level
- July 8-12, 2019 – Level One
- July 15-19, 2019 – Level One (identical to July 8-12 week)
- July 22-26, 2019 – Advanced Level
- July 29-August 2, 2019 – Baking and Pastry, any level
- Adventures in Leadership (Grades 5-8): July 8-15 or 15-19, 2019
- Summer Academy for Gifted Youth (Grades K-8): July 29-August 9, 2019
- Full-day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Half-day: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1-4 p.m.
- Extended Day (8 a.m.-9:00 a.m. and/or 4 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Fees: see the summer catalog (when available) for exact fees, some courses vary:
- Half-day (for most classes): $300 total for the two weeks
- Full-day (for most classes): $600 total for the two weeks
- Price is for the full two-week program.
- Full-day tuition fee includes a free supervised lunch period.
- Need-based scholarships are available; see page 3 of the summer catalog for details.
- Students please pack a lunch, water bottle and snack. Sorry, food is not available for purchase on campus.
- Students must register for the full, two-week program; registration for single weeks is not available.