Saturday Classes in the Fall
The fall classes are usually posted online in August.
Registration for Fall ONLINE classes is now open.
- Grades K-9
- Saturdays in October-December
- For online classes, the times and fees vary
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for culinary classes
- 9 a.m.-12 noon for all other classes
- Classes are usually one or two Saturdays
- Fees: Please see the seasonal catalog when it is available.
Summer Programs in July and August
The catalog is usually posted online by the end of March.
Stay tuned for new Academy week long classes offered in July 2021.
Summer Programs offered:
- Full STEAM Ahead! (Grades 2-4): July 13-17, 2020
- Technology Program (Grades 5-8): July 13-17, 2020
- Culinary Institute (Grades 5-8) *this program fills very quickly*: NOTE: All advanced classes require prior experience in culinary.
- July 6-10, 2020 – Baking and Pastry
- July 13-17, 2020 – Entry Level Culinary
- July 20-24, 2020 – Advanced Culinary
- July 27-31, 2020 – Baking and Pastry (Identical to July 6-10 week)
- August 3-7, 2020 – Advanced Baking and Pastry *NEW
- Adventures in Leadership
- (Grades 5-8): July 6-10, 2020
- (Grades 7-9) July 20-24, 2020
- Summer Academy for Gifted Youth (Grades K-9): July 27-August 7, 2020
- Full-day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Half-day: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1-4 p.m.
- Extended Day (8 a.m.-9:00 a.m. and/or 4 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Fees: see the summer catalog (when available) for exact fees, some courses vary:
- Half-day (for most classes): $300 total for the two weeks
- Full-day (for most classes): $600 total for the two weeks
- Price is for the full two-week program.
- Full-day tuition fee includes a free supervised lunch period.
- Need-based scholarships are available; see page 3 of the summer catalog for details.
- Students please pack a lunch, water bottle and snack. Sorry, food is not available for purchase on campus.
- Students must register for the full, two-week program; registration for single weeks is not available.