Saturday Classes in the Fall
The fall classes are usually posted online by the end of July.
- Grades K-8
- Saturdays in October-December
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for culinary classes
- 9 a.m.-12 noon for all other classes
- Classes are usually one or two Saturdays
- Fees: Please see the seasonal catalog when it is available.
Summer Programs in July and August
The catalog is usually posted online by the end of March.
Summer Programs offered:
- Full STEAM Ahead! (Grades 2-4): July 13-17, 2020
- Technology Program (Grades 5-8): July 13-17, 2020
- Culinary Institute (Grades 5-8) *this program fills very quickly*: NOTE: All advanced classes require prior experience in culinary.
- July 6-10, 2020 – Baking and Pastry
- July 13-17, 2020 – Entry Level Culinary
- July 20-24, 2020 – Advanced Culinary
- July 27-31, 2020 – Baking and Pastry (Identical to July 6-10 week)
- August 3-7, 2020 – Advanced Baking and Pastry *NEW
- Adventures in Leadership
- (Grades 5-8): July 6-10, 2020
- (Grades 7-9) July 20-24, 2020
- Summer Academy for Gifted Youth (Grades K-9): July 27-August 7, 2020
- Full-day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Half-day: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1-4 p.m.
- Extended Day (8 a.m.-9:00 a.m. and/or 4 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Fees: see the summer catalog (when available) for exact fees, some courses vary:
- Half-day (for most classes): $300 total for the two weeks
- Full-day (for most classes): $600 total for the two weeks
- Price is for the full two-week program.
- Full-day tuition fee includes a free supervised lunch period.
- Need-based scholarships are available; see page 3 of the summer catalog for details.
- Students please pack a lunch, water bottle and snack. Sorry, food is not available for purchase on campus.
- Students must register for the full, two-week program; registration for single weeks is not available.