Saturday Classes in the Fall and Spring
The fall catalog is usually posted online by the end of July; the spring catalog is usually posted online by the end of December.
- Grades K-8
- Saturdays in October-December and February-April
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for culinary classes
- 9 a.m.-12 noon for all other classes
- Classes are usually one or two Satur
- Fees: please see the fall catalog when it is available.
Summer Programs in July and August
The catalog is usually posted online by the end of March.
Summer Programs offered:
- Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead! (Grades 2-4): one week in July
- Technology Program (Grades 5-8): one week in July
- Culinary Institute (Grades 5-8) *this program fills very quickly*
- Adventures in Leadership (Grades 5-7 or 8-10)
- Summer Academy for Gifted Youth (Grades K-8)
- Full-day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Half-day: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1-4 p.m.
- Extended Day (8 a.m.-9:00 a.m. and/or 4 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Fees: see the summer catalog (when available) for exact fees, some courses vary:
- Half-day (for most classes): $300 total for the two weeks
- Full-day (for most classes): $600 total for the two weeks
- Price is for the full two-week program.
- Full-day tuition fee includes a free supervised lunch period.
- Need-based scholarships are available; see page 3 of the summer catalog for details.
- Students please pack a lunch, water bottle and snack. Sorry, food is not available for purchase on campus.
- Students must register for the full, two-week program; registration for single weeks is not available.