Saturday Classes in the Fall
The fall catalog is usually posted online in August.
Registration for Fall classes will open in August.
- Grades K-9
- Saturdays in October-December
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for culinary classes
- 9 a.m.-12 noon for all other classes
- For online classes, the times and fees vary
- Classes are usually one or two Saturdays
- Fees: Please see the seasonal catalog when it is available.
Summer Programs in July and August
The catalog is usually posted online by the end of March.
New Academy week long classes offered in July 2021.
Summer Programs offered:
- Full STEAM Ahead! (Grades K-4): July 19-30, 2021
- Technology Program (Grades 5-9): July 6-30, 2021
- Culinary Institute (Grades 5-9) *this program fills very quickly*: NOTE: All advanced classes require prior experience in culinary.
- July 6-9, 2021 – Baking and Pastry
- July 12-16, 2021 – Entry Level Culinary
- July 19-23, 2021 – Advanced Culinary
- July 26-30, 2021 – Baking and Pastry (Identical to July 6-9 week)
- August 2-6, 2021 – Advanced Baking and Pastry *NEW
- Jr Culinary (Grades 2-4) * NEW
- July 6-9,2021 – Snack Attack
- July 12-16, 2021 – Book Cooks
- July 19-23, 2021 – Movie Munchies
- Adventures in Leadership – Pending Ropes Course re-opening
- (Grades 5-8): July 6-9, 2021
- (Grades 7-9) July 19-23, 2021
- Summer Academy for Gifted Youth (Grades K-9): July 06-August 13 2021
- Full-day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Half-day: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. – Jazz Class ONLY
- Extended Day (8 a.m.-9:00 a.m. and/or 4 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)- most weeks
- Fees: see the summer catalog (when available) for exact fees, some courses vary:
- Full-day (for most classes): $325 for ONE week
- Half-day (for Jazz classes): $325 total for the two weeks
- Full-day (limited classes): $650 total for the two weeks
- Full-day tuition fee includes a free supervised lunch period.
- Need-based scholarships may be available for non-culinary classes; see the summer catalog for details.
- Students please pack a lunch, water bottle and snack. Sorry, food is not available for purchase on campus.
- Students must register for the full, one-week program; registration for some two week programs will be available.
- ONLINE Classes: the tuition will be held at the 2020 rates of $300 for the week.
- see the catalog for details on MS Teams and computer requirements