How to Register for a Youth Class/Program:
- Complete the youth registration form and submit it to the coordinator.
- Include full payment.
Online registration is not available. Phone-in registrations are only available for spring and fall classes. The registration form is also in the back of every Excursions in Learning catalog.
Submit registration form by mail, fax, email or in person:
- By mail: Excursions Registration, P.O. Box 1046, Manchester, CT, 06045-1046
- By fax: 860-512-2801 | using a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- By phone: 860-512-2804 | using a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover; phone-in registrations are not available for summer programs.
- By email: scan completed form(s) and attach to an email. Call to give credit card information or include payment on form. Email to email@example.com
- In person: at the Continuing Education office, LRC B147g; please call for office hours, 860-512-2804.
Linda Armstrong, Coordinator
Excursions in Learning Youth Programs
When are the youth catalogs posted online?
The summer catalog is usually posted by the end of March, the fall catalog is usually posted by the end of July and the spring catalog is usually posted by the end of December.