To register, please complete the required form(s) and submit them to the coordinator. Online registration is not available. Phone-in registrations are only available for spring and fall classes. Registration forms can be found below (PDF format) or in the back of the Excursions catalog.
Ways to Register:
- By mail: Excursions Registration, MCC, Great Path, MS #16, P.O. Box 1046, Manchester, CT 06045-1046.
- By fax: 860-512-2801 | using a MasterCard, Visa or Discover
- By phone: 860-512-2804 | using a MasterCard, Visa or Discover | **Phone-in registrations are not available for summer programs.
- By email: scan completed forms and attach. Call to give credit card information over the phone. Email to: CSchultz@manchestercc.edu
- In person: at the Continuing Education office, LRC B147. Mrs. Schultz is in office “A” of this suite. Please email or call for office hours, 860-512-2804.
- Summer 2016 Registration Form
- Summer 2016 Health and Safety Form
- Summer 2016 School Component Form (printable PDF)
- School Component Form (online form — emailed directly to Mrs. Schultz, the program coordinator.)
Coordinator: Carleigh C. Schultz
When do our catalogs get posted online?
Summer catalog is usually posted by the end of March, the fall catalog is usually posted by the end of July and the spring catalog is usually posted by the end of December.