Our mission at Excursions in Learning is to take a leadership role in gifted education and enrichment programming; to be an educational and community resource for the 15 towns in the college’s service area and beyond; and to collaborate with schools, cultural institutions and community groups in educational endeavors.
Our Enrichment Programs & Classes
Our spring semester offers Saturday enrichment classes in February, March and April. This catalog is usually available online by late December. You can also email the coordinator at any time to request a catalog, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Summer 2018 Excursions Catalog
- Summer 2018 Excursions Registration
- Summer 2018 Excursions Student Recommendation
- Summer 2018 Excursions Health and Safety Form
This catalog is usually available by mid-March.
- June and July
- Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead! (Grades K-1 & 2-4) one-week program exploring STEAM = science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics. Two separate weeks of programming available.
- The TECH Academy: (Grades 5-8) one-week program exploring technology, science, math and/or engineering. Two separate weeks of programming available.
- Adventures in Leadership Ropes Challenge: (Grades 5-7 or 8-10) one-week session strengthening leadership and teamwork skills.
- Youth Culinary Institute: (Grades 5-8) one-week culinary arts program.
- August (July 30-August 10, 2018)
- Summer Academy for Gifted Youth: (Grades K-8) a two-week exciting and challenging academic program for students in grades K-8. Half-day and full-day courses available. Students must enroll in the full two weeks.
Our fall semester offers Saturday enrichment classes in October, November and December. The catalog is usually available on our website in July. You can also email the coordinator at any time to request a catalog, email@example.com .