It’s a digital world. Don’t be just a number!
Manchester Community College’s Continuing Education offers credit-free computer technology training that will help you advance your career. We provide Microsoft Office 2016 training and certification as well as a wide variety of introductory to advanced computer application and technology courses. Keep yourself in demand; keep your computer skills up-to-date.
MCC also offers a full complement of computer technology courses, which can be applied to a degree or certificate, or taken individually.
Boost Your Employability in the Competitive Job Market
Our certification preparation courses closely follow certification objectives and are held in our state-of-the-art computer labs. Testing solutions include:
- A+ Certification (220-901 and 220-902)
- Microsoft Office MCC Certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications
The Way to Stand Out
Manchester Community College offers a full range of computer-related training through Continuing Education. Learn from instructors who, in many cases, have written the curriculum on their subjects and applied the concepts in the real world.
MCC’s expert instructors offer a comprehensive range of courses on PC and Mac computers.
- Learn how to design web pages using: Dreamweaver, Muse, WordPress, HTML and Cascading Style Sheets. Earn an MCC Web Design MCC certificate.
- Create games and multimedia presentations using Game Maker, GameStudio, Visual Studio, and the XNA game-programming framework.
- Build and manage databases with Access, PHP and MySQL and SQL Server.
- Write code and programming for all types of applications using VBA, ASP.NET, and Python.
Choose Manchester Community College and see the Credit-Free Catalog for course descriptions and schedules in all of our subject areas including:
- Introductory Computer Courses
- Word Processing
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Networks and Operating Systems, including A+
- Troubleshooting and Security
- Digital Imaging and Design
- Multimedia and Gaming
- Classroom and Online Courses
- Microsoft Test Center: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam Schedule.
If you have questions regarding computer training, contact the MCC Continuing Education Information Line at 860-512-2800, or Bruce Manning, Continuing Education Computer Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 860-512-2808.
If You are an Employer
Looking for specialty courses? When a course isn’t offered in our current catalog, or it’s filled, Manchester Community College can design a program especially for you. Please contact us about customized computer training through our Corporate and Community Training Center.
For more information, contact Mick Pigott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-512-2815.