It’s a digital world. Don’t be just a number!
Manchester Community College’s Continuing Education Division offers computer technology education and training that will help you advance your career. We provide Microsoft Office 2013 training and certification as well as a wide variety of introductory to advanced computer application and technology courses.
Keep yourself in demand. Keep your computer skills up-to-date.
Boost Your Employability in the Competitive Job Market
Our certification preparation courses and testing solutions include:
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Computer courses closely follow certification objectives
- Approved proctors on staff
- Affordable tuition and fees
- Microsoft Office MCC Certificate
- Access Certification
- Excel Certification
- PowerPoint Certification
- Word Certification
The Way to Stand Out
Manchester Community College offers a full range of computer-related training through its Continuing Education department. Learn from instructors who, in many cases, have written the curriculum on their subjects and applied the concepts in the real world.
MCC’s expert instructors offer a comprehensive range of courses on PC and Mac computers.
- Learn how to design web pages using: Dreamweaver, WordPress, HTML and Cascading Style Sheets. Earn an MCC Web Communication and Design certificate.
- Create games and multimedia presentations using Game Maker, GameStudio, Visual Studio, and the XNA game-programming framework.
- Build and manage databases with Access, PHP and MySQL and SQL Server.
- Write code and programming for all types of applications using VBA, ASP.NET, and Python.
Choose Manchester Community College and see the Credit-Free Catalog for course descriptions and schedules in all of our subject areas including:
- Introductory Computer Courses
- Word Processing
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Networks and Operating Systems, including A+
- Troubleshooting and Security
- Digital Imaging and Design
- Multimedia and Gaming
- Classroom and Online Courses
- Microsoft Test Center [MCC Credit-Free Programs offers a convenient Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam Schedule.]
If you have questions regarding computer training, contact the MCC Continuing Education Information Line at 860-512-2800, or Bruce Manning, Continuing Education Computer Program Coordinator, at 860-512-2808.
If You are an Employer
Looking for specialty courses? When a course isn’t offered in our current catalog, or it’s filled, Manchester Community College can design a program especially for you. Please contact us about customized computer training through our Business and Industry Services group.
For more information. call Mick Pigott, Interim Director of Business and Industry Services, at 860-512-2815.