Careers that are in demand — just what the doctor ordered!
Allied health positions, including nurse aides, home health aides, EMTs and veterinary assistants, are among the occupations that will add the most new jobs in this industry between now and 2018. Train to be a certified nurse aide, emergency medical technician, pharmacy technician, phlebotomist and more through Manchester Community College’s Credit-Free Allied Health certification courses.
Our programs offer the education and certifications that will help you advance your career.
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Phlebotomy Certification Program
- Veterinary Assistant Certificate Program
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Introduction to Basic Electrocardiogram
- Review for the Certified Professional Coder Exam
For American Heart Association Basic Life Support with CPR/AED, American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR and other allied health programs, please go to the Allied Health section of the Credit-Free Catalog. Also, we offer free Information Sessions for some of these courses; you can find more about them in the catalog.