Have you ever thought you might like to take an art course, or try your hand at learning to make your own crafts to give as gifts or maybe just for personal enrichment? Or perhaps you are looking for a way to develop or expand your creative skills and move your career in a new direction. MCC offers a variety of courses to help you get started or to take the next step. And you can learn from our master instructors, many of whom have won awards and exhibited around the region. Try your hand at painting, drawing, pottery, jewelry—even flower arranging!
- Introduction to Watercolor Painting I and II
- Foundations of Drawing
- Introduction to Acrylics
- Techniques of the American Impressionists
- Chinese Brush Painting
- Art appreciation courses with partnering museum field trips
- Introduction to Ceramics
- Flower Designing
- Create Silvery Jewelry with Precious Metal Clay (PMC)
- Jewelry Making for Beginners
- Interior Design Basics
Please go to the Art & Crafts section of the Credit-Free catalog to learn more about these, and other, classes.