Register for a Credit-Free (Non-Credit) Class
You can register up until the start date of your selected course. Early registration is encouraged to ensure you get a seat in your desired course. Please see the Credit-Free catalog to learn more about our credit-free classes.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are no longer accepting in-person registrations. New students must register over the phone. Returning students can register over the phone or online through Flexible Registration (see more information below).
- BY PHONE: New and returning students may register by calling our Phone-In Registration Line, 860-512-3232. Please leave a message and your call will be returned and your registration processed. After registering over the phone, students will be given instructions for paying online through myCommNetor mailing in a check to our Bursar.
- ONLINE: Returning students that know their NetIDs and passwords may register through Flexible Registration.
Online or Flexible Registration
You can register online with American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard or Visa up to the start date of your selected course using the Online/Flexible Registration feature.
- Click here to access the Online/Flexible Registration page.
- Sign in by entering your User Name (NetID) and Password*. If you need to reset your password, you should be able to do so through http://my.commnet.edu or by emailing GArroyo@manchestercc.edu or email@example.com If you are a returning student and do not know your NetID/Banner ID, please call 860-512-3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the appropriate term and follow instructions on the Online/Flexible Registration page. Make sure to have your course CRN handy.
New NetID Users: Your NetID is your Banner ID numbers followed by @student.commnet.edu (i.e. a student with a Banner ID of @87654321, will have the following NetID: email@example.com). Your initial password is made up of the following personal information:
- The first three characters of your birth month with the first letter capitalized
- The “&” symbol
- The last four digits of your Social Security number (i.e., for a user whose birthday is in October and whose social security number ends in 6789, the initial password would be Oct&6789). You will be prompted to change your password during your first log in.
REFUNDS & DROPS: In order to drop a course, students must send a written request no later than the end of the business day prior to the class start date. Drop/Refund request should be emailed to CEinfo@manchestercc.edu Refunds requesting after this deadline due to extreme circumstances will follow the Refund Appeals Process, see the form and policy online, here.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment for credit-free classes is due at the time of registration. Students will not be automatically dropped for non-payment and will incur a bill if payment is not received regardless of whether they participate in class.
Questions? Please call 860-512-3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org