Credit-Free Certification Programs
Please note: not all courses are offered every semester.
*Credit-Free programs eligible for MCC Foundation scholarships (also listed below).
Now accepting scholarship applications for the Fall 2020 semester!
Thanks to the generosity of the MCC Foundation, partial scholarships are available for the credit-free workforce development courses listed below. These scholarships are partial, need-based and apply only to students registering for one of the courses listed below. A limited number of partial scholarships for eligible applicants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: awards are only applicable toward the course fee, and cannot be used to pay for not textbooks, background checks, certification exams or any other course supplies.
Qualifying Credit-Free Courses:
- A+ Certification (1001 & 1002),
- Administering Windows Server 2016,
- Certified Ethical Hacking Exam Prep,
- Certified Nurse Aid,
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification Prep,
- Microsoft Office Certification,
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Information Technology Infrastructure Certification,
- Network+ Certification,
- Personal Trainer National Certificate,
- Pharmacy Technician,
- Phlebotomy Technician,
- Principles and Practices of Real Estate,
- Security+ Certification,
- Veterinary Assistant Certification (NAVTA Endorsed)
- Web Design MCC Certificate.
Scholarship applicants are required to submit:
- Scholarship Application
- A statement of need, detailing financial or personal hardship (2-3 paragraphs). Examples of need are: unemployment, underemployment, medical expenses, disability, or a family/personal emergency. Please submit via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If awarded, a thank you note or email to the MCC Foundation is required.
- Please be sure to provide a valid email on the application. Correspondence from the Scholarship Committee will be mainly through email.
- Applications are NOT accepted through mail, walk-in or fax at this time due to the campus shutdown.
Please email the scholarship application form and letter of need to:
Carleigh Schultz, Director of Non-Credit Programs, email@example.com