Secure the Future
CCTC provides relevant, professional development training for law enforcement personnel in a variety of areas. In addition to meeting Police Officer Standards and Training (POST) certification and recertification requirements, training can be developed to address specific organizational and departmental needs. All courses are taught by qualified and experienced instructors either on site or at the college. Flexible scheduling is available.
Here is a sampling of the courses we offer.
- Child Abuse and Neglect (POST)
- Civil Liability
- Conflict Management Law Enforcement Mediation
- Constitution Law (POST)
- Cyber Security
- Interpersonal Communications (POST)
- Introduction to Supervision (POST)
- Leadership Skills
- OC (Pepper Spray) Certification
- Report Writing
- Spanish for Law Enforcement
- Use of Force and Baton Techniques
- Use of Force and Handcuffing Techniques
For more information or if you’re interested in a topic but don’t see it listed here, please contact Mick Pigott at 860-512-2815, firstname.lastname@example.org. CCTC works with skilled course developers who may be able to provide you with just the course your company is looking for.